Monday, September 8, 2008

Naprosyn Doesn't help my Head

Well, after a week or so on the naprosyn, I have come to the conclusion that it does NOT help the headaches.
I am thinking that the inderal probably didn't help them either. They seem very governed by uncontrollable circumstances. When our humidity is up, so are the headaches. Before it rains or whenever the weather is extreme, my headaches are extreme as well.

The naprosyn however, seems to be helping my knee, the PMR doc said it probably would, I was amazed that it had any affect at all.

My legs still hurt a lot, but the pain is more intermittent and usually only after extended sitting or standing. Its also more localized. I am a bit anxious for Friday when I find out if we can pinpoint the bad nerves and muscles so that we can start to work it out so they aren't killing me anymore.

No comments: