Saturday, July 18, 2009

Just OFF

Ok, I am tired of whining, but since its my personal journal, if you don't like it tough.

I am freaking out, my balance has been off on and off for a few months now, but this week its been so bad that Chris has mentioned it. I wobbled with my cane a few times today and that always poses concern..

I have had at least one near fall every week for the last 5-6 weeks. I don't want to go back to the doc til I have insurance (or my next appointment if that comes first) Its just scary to think of what might be happening. My nerve damage seems to be stablizing itself, I am not getting as many shooting pains, but my balance is shot and even sitting up is often a challenge. I am also struggling while driving, I am noticing even my vision seems to go one sided. I will call if it continues, or head to the ER, but I don't really want to do either since there isn't much anyone can do without the insurance.

My new social worker is very nice, she is going back over what the old worker didn't take care of and getting my medical bills taken care of...better late than never. She is also very respectful so that gives me extra confidence in her (and they paid my back gas bill, which wasn't much, but it helped ALOT)

Anyway TRYING to get to sleep not having much luck.
Good Night

No comments: