Monday, February 23, 2009

Headaches, Drs, Visits, and Disability OH MY

This morning was very hectic.
Today marked a new milestone, we are OFFICIALLY applying for disability.
I saw a new neurologist this morning. I liked him alot, he was very intelligent and literally seemed to know more about what I am going through than ANY other neurologist I have ever seen before. He didn't act like it was a big deal, and truly seemed concerned.
He is coordinating care with my rehab doctor to get me on disability and to get me insurance through the state. Once that is happening we have lots to do, but hopefully we can get this mess under control and FAST. I am tired of being sick all the time.

He is upping my Topamax from 50mgs a day to 200mgs a day for a month than 400mgs a day in a month.
That is where we can start because I get that from patient assistance.
After that we will aim for a

No comments: