Wednesday, March 24, 2010

This is going to be a Double Post Day

First post is short and not so sweet, my head is not being very good lately, and I have been battling with it for a few weeks and not winning. I am not sure how I am going to do this semester in school since I am already having a very hard time focusing When I say hard time I mean when I tried reading the stuff to do school it took me a few hours to answer three questions and I had to take a nap when I was done, I didn't even get past opening the other book. I couldn't read the work, if I pass the class with higher than a C it will be a miracle, but I said that with a few other classes and did really well, so hopefully we can get some better meds in my system ASAP.

I see my neurologist on April 1st so hopefully he will be able to do something or recommend a different surgeon, I have one in mind, and I will ask him about a different kind of shunt as well, I am just so tired of constant pain ALL the time.

Anyhow, that's it for this post.

No comments: