Saturday, May 22, 2010

This and That

Well it's been a while since my last post and lots has happened, not much exciting nothing further as far as the RNY, basically I have been too sick to really get any further on the process, IH has overtaken a period of my life and I have been busy trying to make sure it is not winning the war.

I have not made it to church nearly as much as I would have liked to over the last two months. I barely passed my last class, and with that, I got through Business Law with just a C+, my brain never picked up pace during this quarter at all. In the last 10 weeks I have not had more than a few good hours put together in a row, so not what I am used to.

In just a few more days I get to celebrate my anniversary On May 25, 2010, I have been married to the most wonderful Man on earth for 9 years, that's longer than most marriages last anymore, especially for people my age.

On May 27, 2010, I see my Neurologist, he and I are going to have a LONG talk, My body and I are not getting along again, I have been having lots of falling episodes again, so not cool, usually right back on the couch or chair, but still not cool, I went to walk to the shed and Chris had to walk with me holding me steady the whole way back.

Headaches, we won't put a number on them, it's too high to identify way past ten most days, and those are my better days.

So, my and that has been a rough road. There has been a lot going on and I am tired of it. I am ready for a break and I am ready to see my friends have one too.

No comments: