Sunday, October 24, 2010

It’s all connected, I always knew it…

I saw the podiatrist again on Friday, my life is so full of doctors I don't even know if I am coming or going half the time.

This week I have two appointments, then next week I start the list with a bunch more, November will be fun.

Anyhow, I was diagnosed with High Arches, Heel Spurs, and Probable Tarsal Tunnel about a month ago, not a huge deal, or so I thought. I already have Carpal Tunnel, so Tarsal Tunnel is just the Ankle version…except I get the privilege of actually getting an EMG to rule it out this time, yay…probably cause I have so many other things going on.

Well I was looking up "what high arches do" because he changed my arch support from last time to this time (last time I literally lost the shoes the MOMENT I walked in the house EVERY time I walked in) These ones aren't AS bad, but my back was KILLING me all day today since we had to go shopping, and my Headaches were a lot worse, I actually felt like if I could I would need a BODY transplant, my whole body hurts…now, I am not blaming this on the Arch supports, but it led me to want to know what my FEET had to do with all my pain…which was far worse than I am used to today. High Arches, the kind that are Abnormally high like mine, lol, are associated with, lol, of course more frequent injuries, that does explain the 20+ sprains, strains and TWO fractures in 22 years (mind you I didn't start spraining til I was 12, so I had to subtract the first 12 years) BUT, and here is the good part, High Arches are also associated with Neurological Problems…Hmm, I have Intracranial Hypertension (neurological) Chiari malformation (my brain doesn't fit in my head, DEFINITELY neurological) and Sleep Apnea, (pulmonary/neurological since part of it is because my brain forgets to BREATHE)

Hmm, I think I just may have some neurological problems. That about did me in, a health problem that wasn't really a problem, I have had all my life, is associated with neurological deficits.

Then after I got home and got all comfy, my gynecologist office calls, we are waiting on some decisions based on well Aunt Flo, since my endometrial biopsy wasn't conclusive, she offered a D&C with Hysteroscopy, ugg, I will have to wait and see based on IF, I have a period in October, or November, so far, October is a No show, the cramps came, but the visitor, she didn't.

No comments: