Thursday, January 29, 2009

not a good idea

It is NOT a good idea to stretch your medicines to make them last longer.
I have THREE yes, just 3 muscle relaxant pills left to last until I see my doctor again on Tuesday, then I have to come up with the money to pay for a refill that just takes the edge off the pain, but thats another post.

Since I have been having mega amounts of pain after my classes I had decided I was going to save those last three for my class days because I can't handle those days without them...tonight I will take one, but in the meantime I hurt really bad and may not make it through class in the first place. Had I not skipped the doeses when I wasn't in class, I would be out by now anyhow, so I would still be in this much intense pain.

Hopefully she has answers for me when I get there Tuesday morning.

No comments: