Friday, August 27, 2010

Romans 8:28 Literally

And we know that ALL things work together for good to them that Love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

This was the very first verse of scripture I memorized as a child, I was no more than 7 years old and probably closer to 6, little did I know the impact it was going to have on my life, some 28 year later.

This month is nearly over, just a few more days, and the whirlwind that was August will have passed. August has been kind of a blur to me. This year has been VERY rough, but August has been very special, I have always had a bit of fear about facing my health issues, ok, I know I have two rare diseases, I have one NOT so rare complication of the two and I have one NORMAL disease…my overall health up til 2008 was relatively stable, Ok, 2003 but I lived in denial for a LONG time, and I admitted it in 2007/2008, ANYHOW.

Last year, my spinal taps did not give me ANY relief, but I was not drained down lower than 16-18cm of pressure (for non IHers, think in terms of Blood Pressure except its spinal pressure, Normal ranges from 10-20, but my body out produces and the lower they drain the longer I have before I need another, not only that, but the longer my head gets good relief, but some get low pressure headaches, I have NEVER experienced Low pressure.)


 

On to this August, On the 10th, I had to be taken to the ER due to not being able to handle the pan, Chris called his mom, she did not return the o=fall for two days. So, he called hi dad, and they took Lauren, but that changed hospitals.

By Chanaging Hospitals, I got many new docs, Dr. Rossi, (neuro) Dr. Dobrin (pcp) Dr. Masters (gyn) Dr. Simone (optho) and Dr. Al-Kassab, endocrinology. SO far out of the docs I have met, I am VERY impressed with ALL of them. I have 2 to go.


 

I had my stress test Tuesday, endo, Wed, Dr Rossi, Thurs,

No comments: