Sunday, February 24, 2008

Life's Not Fair

Ok, Most adults know that, but that has been the resounding phrase in my house the entire month of February.
From DH complaining about my mom being here to help with Lauren, to Lauren complaining about almost anything, to me whining in response to all of them by screaming at the top of my lungs, if Life was fair, I wouldn't need a walker.

Either way. Life isn't fair, No where Have I ever seen something saying it was supposed to be either. Even though life isn't fair, there are still lots of things we can learn from it.
I have learned in the past month, that everything happens for a reason. I learned that not always are we going to know what that reason is.
I learned that people care about me, even some that I didn't realize did.
I learned that I am a part of the GREATEST church in the WHOLE entire world.

What are you learning from the situations God has privileged you to go through?


My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience." James 1:2-3

No comments: