Sunday, December 21, 2008

I AM ANGRY

A friend of mine's spouse was accused of doing something very wrong, while he did as accused, things are not as they seem.

We were told the other side of the story today in church, I am heartbroken for this family. My prayers go out to them.

Her husband has been charged with a five year felony for being unable to deliver a product it made front page news in our little town newspaper. The church is standing behind them because they know the whole situation, but it just sucks that this had to happen to them.

His business has already suffered because the manufacturer he used went under, hence the failure to deliver charges, and now, he is going through these struggles. His wife was the first friend I made in this church, so I truly feel for them. I do not feel that people should just walk away from their obligations in any way, but at times, it isn't always clear cut like that.

Please join me in prayer for this family, that God will bless them in their finances to allow him to get the financing to finish up these contracts and be done with these customers that have had these issues. Also I ask that God will allow him customers in the future that realize that Michigan is in a VERY bad economic downturn that does not just affect the customer but also the businesses.

No comments: