Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ugg, still not ready to share cause well…

Let's start here…

I did see Dr. Wille on December 29th. He did confirm my blood results, and no, I did not have to bring them up, he did. However, since I have never had any of the risk factors, he sent me to the lab to have what felt like a million vials of blood drawn for more detailed lab work to find out more answers. I will find out more when he knows more or on February 17th, whichever he feels is more important, probably in February since this isn't going to kill me between now and then, Which makes me feel a LITTLE better at least. We probably wont be starting treatment right away anyhow since I have a lot of other stuff going on so I am guessing he will be watching it really close til I do decide to treat it, IF I decide to treat it…we will cross that bridge when we get there. I may have to wait 6 months to treat it anyhow, or so…we shall see, like I said we will cross THAT bridge when we get there.

On the other hand, I have many more bridges that need crossing now. Like my wonderful non working gallbladder. Monday I am calling Dr. McIntosh and scheduling the appointment with him for sometime AFTER the 17th, if it chooses to start behaving I can cancel it (but so far my heating pad and I have become virtually inseparable, more importantly, if I need to get medical records from the hospital I will be there on the 13th)

I saw Dr. Kachan my foot doctor about my wonderful broken ankle, I was looking so forward to getting a brace instead of this lovely CAM boot on the 5th of January, BUT, when they did my XRays, I cried, they found a second break, yes, I cried…That's not what he was supposed to tell me….it was supposed to have gotten better NOT worse. I had been in the boot 4 weeks, it had improved the first time, so the second time I was expecting to be out of the boot, but NOPE, I get it another 2 weeks, 6 full weeks in the boot, Not a happy girl.

Then, on the 6th I saw my Neurologist, Dr. Rossi, about the falls, the headaches, the dizziness, oh and everything else, she is a WONDERFUL doc, I would highly recommend her to anyone in my area, she is the BEST. Anyhow, she isn't happy about the falls and she thinks they could be related to my heart and my brain together, so she is sending me for a tilt table torture test (she called it a torture test, not me) because its supposed to reproduce the dizziness and possibly the faints, or near faints I have… now doesn't that just sound fun, they do this in the hospital while measuring my heart rate, blood pressure, and oxygen at a constant rate, like minute by minute or something like that, to watch for it to drop before I do…and watch for the symptoms too…possibly using drugs to induce them if they don't start on their own… they lay you down, strap you to a table and stand you up, sounds like a load of fun, mind you I get nauseas and weak and floppy BEFORE I fall…hence the straps (and hopefully a barf bucket)

Then I get an MRI of my Brain, to see if its malfunctioning at its greatest, I will feel like crap and get to lay in a tube for another hour, I will probably need a nap while in there since I will feel even worse.

At least she upped my meds, and gave me a new pain med to try since the toradol pretty much quit on me. Like I said I LOVE her to pieces, she listens, she is young and just an amazing doc. I just wish I had found her a while ago, couldn't have found her when I first got sick, she hadn't graduated yet, from college, forget Medical school, she is younger than I am, but that's ok, means I get to keep her longer.

Well, my next set of appointments are: Tilt Table and MRI January 13th, Dr. Mardelli Janurary 14th, Dr. Kachan January 19th, and Dr. Masters January 24th since I probably wont update before I have seen any of them, I will probably be seeing Dr. McIntosh in there somewhere, but not sure when. Hmm, I think I have an M theme with Doctors too, cause Dr. Dobrin is a hyphenated name that starts with an M, lol strange

No comments: