Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Proverbs 3:5-6

Today's Theme Verse:
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways, acknowledge him and he will direct your paths.

Many many times today have I repeated those two verses. So full of meaning, but do we really trust that God is ultimately the one in control of our lives, or do we try to hold on to control of what happens.
Day in and Day out, I pray that He has control in my life, sometimes I try to grab that control back, but thankfully, he always reminds me who is in control and who is boss.
I try to pass this lesson on to Bug because she has that incredible need to be in control right now, so often when I remind her that its Mom's job to remain the head of whats going on at home, God gently (or not so gently when I need that good hard Thump on the forehead) reminds me that just as I am to be in control in her day to day that he is in control of my day to day.
Thank God that he is a Father figure, and he is as gentle as he can be to get the point across.

No comments: