Thursday, January 24, 2008

I feel like a Quitter

I ended up calling off the fast early, by only a few days, but I ran out of strength to go on this week.

Tuesday I started feeling crummy, yesterday I started feeling sick, today I woke up with either a full blown allergy attack or something worse. Either way, with surgery next week, I can not go on vegetarian, I need to down some Chicken noodle soup, I need to get better so I can go through the surgery to be better for a Long time.

I feel like I gave up, but I know God understands. I am surprised I made it through 16 days though. God has really worked a lot in our lives here. There have been LOTS and lots of trials and tribulations in my house, but I can see how God has worked through them in amazing way.

I have prayed more in the last 3 weeks than ever before all at one time. Not that I don't pray regularly, but I was much more conscientious of it.

Anyhow, as I work at feeling better, tomorrow I call to schedule blood work and whatnot for surgery for next week. I am a bit anxious about that, but excited too. I know I will feel better VERY soon.

No comments: