Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Two More Days

I guess that would explain the sudden burst of stress. I have just two more days to get everything together for my surgery. I am not sure how "ready" I am. I know God is going to take care of me and my family. I know that he is going to provide great miracles in my health this year.

There is no doubt there, but I think just preparing your mind is not an easy task.
My time is set, the hospital called Monday morning to let me know the tentative time to be there and my tentative surgery time. 9am and 11am respectively, however, Dr. Pieper wants it to be the first surgery of the day, which mean that the time will probably change. I will know that Thursday afternoon though.

Today I have felt pretty miserable all day, I guess its a good thing that keeps happening, since it seems to directly coincide with when I get a bit chicken and think I want to call and cancel.
I downloaded Matt Redmans song You Never Let Go today. I love the lyrics to that.


You Can watch it here.

No comments: