Monday, March 16, 2009

So Much on My mind

Oh I don't even know where to start today.
Its been interesting,
We went shopping, God blessed us with all sorts of really good deals.
I love being frugal and having it work out where we would have literally spend nearly twice as much.

Lauren ACTUALLY behaved today.

I have been on the 200mgs of Topamax a day for 2 weeks now, and officially can say I DO NOT LIKE the higher dose, my headaches got worse, my pain in my leg decreased, my nausea, tinnitis, intestinal issues, and dizziness all increased, and now I can't focus on anything, I am tired all the time but I have trouble sleeping.

Uhm, We have to work on Laurens Pinewood Derby Car tomorrow, no weights for her, its all about participation, long story short, we ran out of time to get it to Mr. Steve to get it weighted before next Friday.

I have to work on my paper for Business Communication, not to hard seeing as I have my work online already just have to print it off and type it up.

I have my interview for disability on Wednesday, I am praying really hard that that goes smoothly since we have 10 YEARS of this mess. I hope they take it all into concideration and do not deny it automatically.

I am drained, physically, mentally, emotionally, financially.
Spiritually, though, I know God is working, somehow, somewhere, God is working his hand in this...what appears to be a disorganized mess is a well organized planned orchestrated event, and he knows exactly what he is doing.

No comments: