Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sorta Good day?

Ok, Sorta good doesn't sound great, lol, but the humidity FINALLY broke today and it was almost livable, a headache that only reached a 4 helped immensely...I know people who feel that a headache that is a 4 on the pain scale is still relatively bad, but to me that is just average. I can still somewhat function.

Unfortunately, I didn't get nearly as much done as I needed to.
I got to town and realized I didn't have Dr. Silverman's phone number, Grumble, so I will be driving in once again tomorrow, except this time I will be heading to his office in hopes I can get him to write it up quickly between patients. I don't anticipate any real issues with this or I wouldn't try it.

I didn't get to talk to MY social worker about applying for supplemental Medicaid because they got my case transferred to the other office...I tried to stop by that office, BUT I couldn't find it. Mapquest here I come.

I did get the check deposited and although it was much more work than it should have been, I got to talk to an old teller that came back....that made me happy.

Tonight, my leg is bothering me much more than it should be and I have another long day tomorrow, but all is good, For the first time in August, I am actually feeling optimistic. Lets hope it sticks.

No comments: