Monday, April 27, 2009

I want to be Human again

Ok, I am tired of this, I feel whiney and crabby.

On the outside, noone can tell the raging emotions til I burst. I am extremely stressed out, I know God is in control and that he will get me through this. He gives me the strength I need one day at a time.

He gives the peace that passeth all understanding which is good because I have NO understanding left.

I am ever so grateful for a family who God put in my life that went through this before though, She has been such an inspiration to me, God gave her to me just when I needed it most.

Her daughter has Chiari and everything I have learned makes me feel less crazy, no I am not fully completely in the situation her daughter was in...but I do need to get through this in babysteps.

No comments: