Sunday, April 5, 2009

Why Don't I feel better

Well that tap lasted not nearly long enough.
I follow up with family doc on Monday, and I am scared he is going to send me to Detroit anyhow, my pain is TOTALLY out of control, if I am sitting up or laying down, it doesn't matter.

If I cough or sneeze my right arm goes numb, I can't turn my head and I am in absolutely unbearable pain still yet.

The Clonazapam, I thought helped me sleep, now I think it was more from being up for 24 hours straight first. I got 3 hours last night, I am in the worst pain of my life and I have to make my puter screen big to see what I am typin.

Reading is challenging and the nausea and pain are just nuts.

I am starting to worry that this is more than just a ptc flare.

1 comment:

Mrs. Darling said...

Thanks for your input on my blog. I amso sorry you are going through this in your life. Hugs and prayerse.

Wendys baby is fine now but we never did find out what was really wrong. We took her off of cows milk and Im thinking that was the problem. The phlegm and hives disappeared after that although the doctors said there was no sign of a milk allergy when they did the blood test. Sometimes I wonder how much they really know!