Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I had my appointment yesterday morning, I know nothing more than I did before I went in.
I was a bit nervous, every time you get a new doctor you are putting your trust in someone you do not know and I have had quite a variety of mixed responses from new docs. This time I was quite amazed and impressed.

He listened well, answered and asked lots of questions, seemed to genuinely care about what was going on and understand that this is more of a preventative before its too late rather than anything else.
He is sending me for some tests, an EEG, no clue why, but I am not going to stress over it as its such an easy thing and if its not the PTC than it may help figure out what is causing them.
He is also doing Visual Evoked Potentials, this should be interesting as I have never had that done before, he said its basically like my visual fields that I had had before except its how the brain registers it rather than anything else. I also get to see an Opthamologist on Thursday. Then I follow up again on the 26th of November.

No comments: