Sunday, November 11, 2007

SLOW DOWN!!!

Yesterday we visited the in-laws, I had forgotten til Saturday morning that we were supposed to go; DH really struggles to associate in any way with his family so this was not something he was looking forward to... I on the other hand, try to make the best and actually enjoy the visits (DH enjoys them too, he just does not see it while we are there)

Today, I woke up with a sore throat and runny nose, can we say a Cold? My whole family has been sick this month so I do not know why I thought I would be exempted. I do not really feel sick and because of that I am keeping my neurology appointment in the morning, I just will have to remind him that I do know the difference between a sinus headache and a PTC style headache, lol.

Remember to take care of yourself before everyone else so you don't end up needing taken care of.

No comments: