Friday, November 30, 2007

No matter what may come my way

I know my life is in your hands. Those are my favorite words of peace right now as I hear the song by Kirk Franklin.
I have my spinal tap scheduled for December 12, it seems so far away and yet so early. I have only had one other one that was scheduled and it was scheduled for the afternoon. I have to be there at 7:30am for a 9am appointment and I will not get home til about 3-4 hours after I am done. Basically, I will be there from a minimum of 7:30 til noon, but probably a bit closer til 2pm. My poor mom, it will be a very long day for her as she will be watching Bug at the hospital, I guess she will be getting a few new things to keep her totally occupied while I am there, Dollar store, here I come.

Now, normally, I would not go to the dollar store to get things just to keep my daughter occupied, but this is a special circumstance. We do not have a portable DVD player so I cannot just give her a movie to watch or two to take up the majority of that time, part of it will be breakfast with grandma as I will Not be allowed to eat for 4 hours prior (not that I will be awake four hours prior to 7:30am) but the rest of that time she will need to have a variety of activities that do not weigh much to keep her occupied for a LONG time. She will have a clipboard worth of schoolwork to take as well though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tramadol online tramadol to buy - order tramadol online overnight shipping