Thursday, October 16, 2008

Another Interview

Wow today turned out to be a busy day.

I thought I was just going to be dropping off paperwork for my work study, that turned into a visit to career services and an awesome conversation, for once I actually feel somewhat confident that I will get a job.

Then we came home, we had barely walked in the door when we had a phone call from our bank....wow this can't be good (I had just deposited Chris's paycheck a few hours earlier) but it was good, I had applied there because my FAVORITE service lady at our old branch said it was a great idea....and they don't check credit, lol and they called me for an Interview, Hooray.
I go in tomorrow at 4pm.

Chris will Take Lauren to see her grandmother while I am there and hopefully I will walk out with a job.

Its in Gods hands but I really REALLY want and need a job.

My PTC or whatever has been getting the better of me lately. I don't really care though, I am NOT going to let it get the better of me.

No comments: