Sunday, October 12, 2008

Its been a rough week.
I was originally overwhelmed with the thought of possibly having Lupus with all the rest of my health problems, but that was just the beginning.

I ended up researching CTDs since that's what he wrote specifically even though he specifically mentioned the lupus. One of the CTDs I found just happens to have a strong connection to Chiari.

I was so upset, frustrated, scared, the whole nine yards, then I prayed.
And Prayed.
And PRAYED.

You know what, God reminded me of something....He cares about the smallest of things, the song verse, His Eye is on The sparrow, and I know he watches me, popped into my head.

Even though it seems so very overwhelming dealing with my health issues right now...I see God working. I don't quite understand what he is doing, but it is comforting to know that he is watching over me. God is going through this with me, holding my hand, watching over me and encouraging me.

I go back to James and have to remember to take joy in these rough times because God is STILL in control of what happens.

Am I less scared? not really, but I am reminded that God is in control and everything will be ok.

Fear is a tool of the enemy, but for me, its bringing me closer to God....I pray more, I witness more, I trust more.

I am this way because it helps me deal, I pray for struggling families, like Noah's family and Susanna's family....These kids are going through a much worse struggle than I am, and it brings me great joy to pray for them....and it takes my mind off of my problems.

No comments: