Sunday, October 19, 2008

Rough Weekend

Well, I am not sure if it was the stress over the interview or what, but this weekend has been the roughest period of time I have had since July.

The headaches have been excruciating and if I didn't have my appointment in just 5 weeks with the neurologist, I would be calling...it makes no sense to call when it would likely take more than half that time just to get in (and even if it didn't when the headaches calm down, I don't have what it takes to get something done...when I am not hurting, I don't like to remember the ROUGH parts)

My right side has been really bad along with my neck and the base of my skull--and of all the nerve, my leg nerves have been really causing a great deal of pain. I needed my cane most of the weekend til just a few hours ago. I still should be using the cane since my balance is still really off, but I tripped over it twice while trying to move so I gave up. My back and neck are also in a great deal of pain. I am not used to hurting all over, this is the first time in several months its been this bad and I DO NOT LIKE IT.

Every sound has seem amplified, even the sound of my typing seems extremely loud and painful. The ringing (wooshing and buzzing) in my ears is driving me mad. The flashing lights are enough to cause me to despise anything but pure darkness. And between the dizziness and nausea, I just don't have the energy to do much.

I think I am going nuts. I really just want this to go away.

No comments: