Saturday, March 15, 2008

100th post?

Wow, I never thought I would last this long. Normally I don't stick with something like blogging long enough to hit 30 posts but this is number 100, I am shocked.
I am proud of myself for not quitting.

This blog turned out to be a lot different than I had imagined it when I first started it...I had anticipated writing about what we did for school, what we did for fun, and all of the joys life gives us. Apparently God had other plans though, its been mostly about venting and journaling a very unique journey that I did not, nor would I have planned for.

Tomorrow I am braving the store. DH and I are heading to Meijer in the morning (hoping they have nicely charged amigos first thing in the AM) I will try driving both ways as I need the practice for Friday.

Then on Tuesday I am going to attempt to go out by myself to CVS to pick up some stuff, I am sticking with a VERY small list since I just want to verify that I can drive alone and don't want to go nowhere.

I am actually excited to go to the store tomorrow though, it will only be my 3rd shopping trip with the walker... and the first TRUE grocery shop. I am tired of the bare cupboards forcing us to go out all the time. Its not good on the checkbook either.

No comments: