Sunday, March 30, 2008

Let's Plan A Menu

Ok, I know technically Menu Plan MONDAY isn't til tomorrow, but I really need to work on this.

Tonight we are having Sloppy Joe's and Potato chips
Monday Steak, baked potatoes and Mushrooms and Onions
Tuesday Spicy Shredded Chicken and Corn
Wednesday Polish sausage and Twice Baked Potatoes and a green salad
Thursday Spaghetti and Meatballs
Friday Homemade deep dish pizza
Saturday Mexican shepherds pie, sort of

I have been planning just a few days ahead for a while now and almost always end up going out one or two nights just because things weren't thawed on time or whatnot. This time, I am striving to stay home every night this week and actually COOK the meals.
Tuesday and Thursday are easy meals, both cook all day or most of the day in the crockpot. It helps me immensely to not have to worry about things when I get home from Physical Therapy.

No comments: