Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

Oh how I wish these days could be a bit more peaceful.
We aimed to get some stuff moved yesterday, but alas, we didn't get hardly anything done, we got the papers turned in, some of them (I will call on the other one on Monday though)
They had to fix our door on the house, so we could not move a lot of stuff that we were supposed to move on Saturday. Then today, Chris's dad was supposed to be here at 11:30am, ok, I am at church, so he called at noon, and nothing got done today either, grr.

I am so tired, still feeling pretty cruddy as well, but at least I know that we will be getting things done this week.

My goals for the week, to pack part of the kitchen and load up some boxes for Charity and to go through some clothes to give to my girlfriend for her little girl.

Hopefully I will get through that.