Friday, June 20, 2008

What was I thinking??

I guess I was really hoping for the Chiropractor to tell me I really didn't need to see the ortho after I saw him this morning, I wasn't so lucky. So when I came home I actually scheduled the appointment. July 15th at 9am.

I really do love my Chiropractor though, he has gotten me this far and I like how he does things. Today when I asked about my next appointments I realized just how much I really liked him (although I can't say I liked him working on me) He asked if I was better yet, then I knew when my appointments needed to be.
He has made HUGE improvements in my back, neck, and now is working on my knee, but its not where it needs to be yet.

I asked him if I really needed to see the ortho or if it was just a tight muscles, he thinks it needs to be seen to make sure there isn't more of a reason that its being favored. The nerves are healing wonderfully but the knee still sticks and those muscles are killing me, but they are all concerned (the physical therapists and Chiro) that there may be a reason that its healing is SO slow.

I am glad that I actually asked though, I am trying so hard to be good and take care of myself. Its so challenging, I have grown terrified of doctors after all I have been through. I know God is in control of this, and he will work through it, but I am tired of going through this over and over and over again.

I am grateful that I have a great set of doctors though who actually care about ME, and I am interested in what this one will bring. I guess I also should call the primary, but I think I am going to check with my sister in law and see who she sees first.