Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another Job Application

I am almost giddy.
Friday morning, I am going to apply for yet another job.
A Chiropractic Assistant.
A job I can DO without my cane (I just need that to get in the building for the most part)
A job I understand, I have seen Chiropractors most of my life, if you go back in my blog, you can see that I actually attest that a wonderful Chiropractor (not the one I am applying with though) is who helped get me off of my walker....I know it works.

If I am going to work for a doctors office, I would much rather work with a specialty that I have used before...that gives me.....drum roll please
Neurology
Neurological Surgery
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Orthopedics
Otorhinolaryngology
Chiropractic
Ophthalmology
Neuro Opthalmology
Cardiology
Psychiatry
Pulmonology
Podiatry
add to that Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Polysomnography, Respiratory Therapy, and Laboratory and I am sure I missed something in there.

I have seen dentists and pediatricians as well as primary care, but I could NEVER work at a dentist office, and am not thrilled with the others.

I have already applied at a Neurosurgeons office, no response, a Podiatrists office, waiting-they are just going over the apps today and Friday is a Chiropractors office.
I will also talk to my Pulmonologist, and send a letter to MY neurologists office as I really like him, and maybe my PMR since my first appointment they were short staffed.

I have faith that God will provide JUST the job for me. I just can't quit applying til I have it.

No comments: