Sunday, September 28, 2008

Everything Happens for a Reason

I have a cold, I think...
I woke up, its 1am, my throat hurts, my head hurts (different from normal, lol) my whole body just aches...

I do not get colds often, but when I do I stay sick if I don't baby myself.

We finally decided that we are just going to drop school and figure out something else for right now.
Financially we can't afford to take the risk of waiting it out and we really couldn't afford the drive in that far at this point either.

God will provide what we need and when, but with me feeling crappy with a cold, I need rest and the last thing I was getting while in there was rest, my body is killing itself slowly since I have such awful times sleeping....I need to be going to bed earlier more often and consistently.

No comments: