Saturday, September 27, 2008

Today has been a BUSY day

I am still tired, its 4:30 in the afternoon.

Yesterday I had my interview, it went well, but I wont know anything for two whole WEEKS, ugh, I hate waiting. Its temporary and will last about a year at 40 hours per week.
They have you take two tests to make sure you are capable of being able to do the job, a matching test and a filing test, after spending 7 years working in libraries, I think I can file pretty darn good, they were impressed as I got 100% on both and they were timed--I sat bored while I waited for the time to run out.

After my interview, I got to visit with my nephew as Grandpa and Grandma were babysitting BOTH grandchildren yesterday.
He is absolutely adorable, he is 5 months old now and as big as Lauren was at a year.

Then Lauren got to play with her cousin Morgan, last time I saw her mom she was pregnant with her, she is 5 now and they live really close, we just always seem to miss them when we visit.

When we got home, I made dinner, setting off the smoke detectors (wouldn't be so funny if I had ACTUALLY burned something)

Then I had my sleep study, that was a fiasco and a half....first the road I took to get there was closed and it took FOREVER to get through that construction, then after I got all wired up, the CPAP machine in my room didn't work, so I got moved.
Then my breathing belt didn't work, so they had to replace that....and then my mask was leaking too much so they came and changed that out too....what a night.

No comments: