Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas is coming

This week brings so much confusion to our family. Dh refuses to celebrate, we have no tree (not a huge thing) I love to give gifts, it just makes me smile.

DD, poor bug doesn't quite understand why daddy is so adamant, I know the break through is on its way though. This year he has not been nearly as crabby and scrooge like. A nice change from the usual I might add.

School has been a real struggle for us this past few weeks. Bug has been so lazy or careless and its driving me nuts... if she truly did NOT understand I don't think it would bother me so much.
As soon as she puts her mind to it and starts concentrating and working slowly through her school she rarely misses anything.
I think since I started not making her re do all of her work that was wrong she is starting to get more and more careful though. She likes seeing High marks with few wrong.

No comments: