Monday, December 3, 2007

Oh How I need this

Crystal over at Biblical Womanhood is hosting a challenge, Making Your Home a Haven and Oh do I need this.

With all the chaos of this past few months and the more to come I need my home to be as peaceful as possible.

Her Challenges for Today are
1. Refresh your Spirit, I actually have been meditating on a different area of scripture, but it helps my situation so much more right now. I have been focusing on James 1:2-6 and actually trying to make a point to find the Joy when its not easily seen.

2. Take Time to Plan, Ok, I need to work on this one, I will update when I come up get it.

3. Do something. Crystal instructs us to go to our front door and pretend you are a first time visitor. My first reaction would be to run away, lol. I do not have company because I struggle to keep the home clean. I would never post a before picture as its just scary. This is actually encouraging though is I can use this time to get it in order before all of my tests when I have to count on others for help.

I am actually going to tackle the NOT ME 5 from Cindy's Porch to attack my living room. The new door that is needed will have to wait a bit longer, but it will come too.

No comments: