Friday, July 11, 2008

The letter that changed my life gave me relief today

This morning I woke up feeling very ill yet again, except this time I was discouraged, I saw the chiropractor on Wednesday, thus far, everytime I had seen him, I left the office with a bit of relief from the headaches...not Wednesday.

Well, this morning, I took the letter in to him to see what he thought, fortunately he has other chiari patients and he was able to do a different kind of neck adjustment, I had about 2 hours worth of relief from the headache, it didn't go away, but it was MUCH better. The great part though, was turning my head without feeling like I was going to throw up. WOW, what a difference.

It lasted several hours before my neck and shoulders started to hurt again. Any relief at this point is wonderful, I will be asking my neurologist what another part of the report meant since I see him on Monday. Here is hoping he can shed a little light for me.

Next, I am hoping to get some answers on the swollen, twitchy foot, as well as the uncooperative knee. That appointment is 2 weeks away.

No comments: