Monday, July 14, 2008

So tired

Today has been busy, I saw the neurologist this morning....he upped my inderal to see if the other headaches respond or not.

Basically he isn't so positive that these are or were PTC headaches but we are pretty sure I was also having migraines since the inderal controlled the left sided headaches, not the right and the back of the head and neck ones have been much much worse.


I go back again in 5 weeks to see how the increased dose of inderal works and after I have seen the Neuroopthamologist and the Neurosurgeon again. I will also be having my reports from my knee sent to him as well since he I told him about the orthopedist appointment that's next week.

My itinerary to get through the next appointments

  • Chiropractor 1-2x per week
  • July 22, Orthopedic Surgeon for Knee
  • July 30, Pulmonologist for Sleep Apnea
  • August 4, Neuro-Opthamologist for PTC-Chiari optic nerve damage check
  • August 18, Neurosurgeon Follow up
  • August 22, Neurology follow up

School, Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays starting August 11

I think I am going to need a vacation.

No comments: