Tuesday, July 1, 2008

To do turned TA DA

What a list I had for yesterday to get done.
It was amazing to see it all finished.
We started off with a chiropractor appointment, then a trip to the new house where we got our cable and internet, they will be installing the phone at a later time, I will be calling them this afternoon to check on the when.
After that, I stopped at the post office, got our keys for the mailbox, then off to Secretary of State to get our tabs for the car, phew, I was exhausted, so we stopped to visit the inlaws before we headed home since they live right there.

Today is supposed to be a LOT less busy, my big thing today will be cleaning and packing, packing and cleaning.

I am taking it off in bites, since I can't work straight through without getting sick....I am working for 5 minutes at a time, you would be suprised how much you can get done in JUST 5 minutes.

No comments: