Friday, July 18, 2008

Sick and tired of being sick and tired

I am sure the weather isn't helping, low 90's with 89% humidity, but I am so miserable.

This morning the chiropractor basically told me that I was not improving like he expected, and that there is something holding my lower back out of whack, he has been stretching me since May, we had rapid improvement at first, but over the last 3 weeks or so, it has almost stopped completely, today I actually left the office feeling worse than when I came in...I am wondering if its not all connected somehow, since the headaches and back return to extreme pain within hours or less of leaving his office. I decided to hold off any more appointments with him for a month, Chris thinks two weeks would probably be better though, we shall see. He did suggest either decompression (a different kind of stretching for the back) or an inversion table to stretch it, both options are VERY costly though.

I actually feel stressed because of all the pain, its getting to the point where I have trouble sitting or standing for any length of time, and the headaches are stretching into my neck, shoulders and the shooting pains in my leg get worse if I don't keep it at just the right angle....I guess I have a lot of questions to ask the Orthopedist, then the neurosurgeon next month....getting progressively sicker is not my idea of fun though

No comments: