Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Student once Again

This has been an interesting week, and we still have one day left.

Yesterday I finalized my registration for school. As of August 11th, I will once again be a College Student, granted I am going through a technical school, but still, the ball is now rolling.

I did change programs but not to the one I was hoping for. Because my leg has not fully healed yet, and there are no real guarantees that is will, the admissions counselor would not let me do the pharmacy tech program, but we also didn't feel MA was the best choice either so we switched to Medical Administration and Billing.

Wish me luck. I am hoping to be able to return to work within 12 months or so. This would give me an office style job which would be good with my bad leg as well as the rest of the health problems I have.

I started the 120mg Inderal LA last night, I am not sure how much it helped, but we will give it some time. I didn't wake up every hour, but that could have been sheer exhaustion, after all I was up from 5am til midnight...working towards being able to stay up til 12 daily is REALLY hard. I have been going to bed at 9 or earlier for the last 6 months because I was up at least 6 times per night, I still wake up often, but not as bad. Last night I got 4 1/2straight hours of sleep before I woke up, then I took a nap at about 8am. We will get it straight eventually. I hope.

No comments: