Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Big Day

Tomorrow is it, its test day.
This afternoon I took the pregnancy test to verify that we are not pregnant, it came out exactly as suspected. Tomorrow morning my mom is coming down to spend the day with Bug. We will head out to the hospital about 11:15am or so, my MRI is scheduled for noon and the CT scan at 1, then I get to have the shunt series of X-Rays I will probably come home glowing in the dark, lol.

My follow up with Dr. Pieper is on October 31st. Hopefully it will be clear that the shunt is not working properly so that it can be fixed without trying to figure out why else the headaches came back.

I know, I know, it sounds silly to actually want a problem, but I have more faith that God fix the problem because he has done so before than I do to go through figuring out a new problem.

No comments: