Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tuesday in Review

Basic review. School, Bug did Math, more math, and more math. She did Horizons lesson 32 I think it was, and 3 sheets of skip counting practice. She labeled 3 pages worth of rainforest animals and read a book.

Me, ugh. I almost have the grocery list planned for tomorrows shopping trip. I planned a menu to help prevent the fast food runs. And we went to the bowling alley with DH. I hate that place. It just is so miserable there, I think part of it is because its a church league that sounds more like a cursing league or maybe it has to do with the fact that its 30 minutes away and with rare exception, we never get home before ten (tonight was that rare exception too)

Anyhoo. I am tired, Bed is calling my name. I think I am going to heed its call.

No comments: