Sunday, October 14, 2007

He Takes my Breath Away

Have you ever been totally amazed by God? Have you ever been truly to the point of amazement by who God is that you can say "He Takes My Breath Away"?

In church this morning we had a tremendous outpouring of the Holy Spirit. I love when God moves and the sermon, well, it changes.
We never opened out bibles this morning. God took over during the music and it was just an amazing service.
The message ended up being about Seeing God in You.
Are you Who you say you are?
When you are around others, do they see you or Christ?
It was amazing to realize that so often, We don't want others looking at us because we aren't living up to HIS Potential. We are afraid of what others see in us because its usually not what we want them to see.

We serve an Awesome God, and I want him to rub off on me, so that when people are around me, all they can see is him.

Since church this morning, this song has been going through my head over and over again. If I knew how to share the music for this I would, the song is absolutely beautiful and Very powerful. Enjoy.

The Beauty of The Lord

Jesus Your love Has come one step closer
I will trust That You will never let me go
Jesus Your love Has won me over
All my trust Has found no other
I will declare the beauty of the Lord
Nothing compares to the beauty of the Lord
Jesus Your love takes my breath away
I'm living everyday for the beauty of the Lord
Jesus Your love takes my breath away

Music and lyrics by Jared Anderson
©2004 Vertical Worship Songs
CCLI# 4221045

No comments: