Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Attitude is Everything

Today I realized how much negativity affects us.

As Christians, we have to stand on the scriptures, God tells us lots of things in his word, things about faith, trust, hope, fear, contentment, you name it our answer is going to be found in the Bible.

2 Timothy 1:7
God has not given us the spirit of fear, but he has given unto us a spirit of love and of a sound mind.

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen.

These are two of my favorite verses when I am struggling to keep my attitude right.
Everything I have been through is because God Chose for me to go throug it. I have no right to fear what he is carrying me through. My faith is based on the unseen, God has shown me some pretty neat things by letting him exersise that faith some. Now, I see his work almost daily in my life. I look at life differently, God could have taken it away...but he chose not to. Some people get harder trials because they are strong enough to withstand them. Others get smaller trials or taken home because thats what they need.

Remember God is a supplier of your needs too. When you call on his name, he WILL take care of you. He didn't abandon me through my trials, and he has actually strengthened my family through them as well.