Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Still not Feeling well

Yup, that's right, still not up to par yet. Its been a busy week with too much stress and I am HOPING beyond hope that that's why I have been so miserable lately. I think Monday was that last straw, it was the first time I slept through the night and I definitely don't think it was cause of the Inderal, then the fact that I woke up about 5 times last night tossing and turning in pain proved to me that it was stress that helped me sleep...I know most people stress keeps them awake, but I have had more than my fair share of stress over the last 3 months and just can't handle any more. Its a really good thing that I don't have to go through it alone, I serve a very mighty God who just happens to be carrying me through this.

On a positive note though, I am walking much better, I can take about 4 steps without needing something to hold on to, and when I am using the walker I am walking REALLY well.
My physical therapist noticed some weird wobble yesterday though, I think its cause I was so busy that the swelling went down while I was on the go (my foot really likes the tennis shoes) My shoes were loose, we tightened them, but it was still twisting funny when I walked with the cane, we shall see if its improved any tomorrow. She also thinks I have a touch of arthritis in my knees, but I can live with that so long as everything else gets taken care of.

Friday my baby gets to spend her VERY first night away from home, Grandpa is taking me to my doctors appointment Friday morning and then he is dropping me off and taking Lauren out to their house for the night. We will pick her up Saturday morning about 10 or so when we go look at the mobile home. His dad actually wants to go look at it with us, so it will just be convenient to pick her up that way.

It will be so nice to be closer to the in laws, yes, I actually LOVE my father in law and his wife, Mother in law, hmmm, I can't honestly say how I feel about her, I care about her and for her, but I am more concerned for her and pray for her because of the way she feels about our family. Her relationships are so unhealthy, I really pray God will save her and she can have a normal relationship with her son and grand-daughter too.

Well, tomorrow will be another busy day, not nearly as bad as the rest of the week since tomorrow is busy around home, chores, maybe a bit of school, and that's about it before Physical Therapy, the rest of the week its been a lot of going too, really takes a lot out of me. I think I am off to bed, Have a wonderful day.