Thursday, May 8, 2008

Random Ramblings of Whats going on

Both proposals we voted against went through on Tuesday, I was kinda bummed.
Granted I don't think those things should be on a school board timing ballot though since we get lower turn outs, but then again, I don't agree with a lot going on right now.

I am on my third rough day today with pain, I had so many good days last week that this is a bit of a challenge to cope with.

I was so stressed over things going on at home when I left for therapy, I passed the place and had to drive another half mile back to get there, I was about 10 minutes later overall, but it really had me frustrated. I guess I need to NOT pray on the way to therapy, the car was on auto pilot going to church (that extra half mile plus another half a mile the other way, I passed church on my turn around.)

We will likely go out on Saturday instead of waiting til Sunday after hearing the neighbor ON the phone out screaming at his girlfriend, the gangs that walk the neighborhood and the drug dealers at opposite ends of the block are just getting to be too much.
Add in costs that we are strugging with and its just time to go. I thought I was upset but the more I think about it the more excited I get.

Well its nearly bedtime, Chris wanted me to watch the news tongiht, but I am barely able to stay awake now.